Each of us feels almost weekly changes in the body, be it a bloated feeling due to consumption of large quantities of food, be it a state of chronic fatigue due to excessive work and stress site
work. The body consisted change from moment to moment, from day to day, from week to week, but there are a few symptoms that should not be ignored under any circumstances. Let’s see together what they are.
1. Changes in breasts. Any change that occurs in the breast, be it a node or eczema, any symptom persists, be investigated.
2. Irregular vaginal bleeding. Unusual bleeding, especially during intercourse may be a sign of cervical cancer. If your period is irregular, it will come too often or leakage of blood between periods, it is recommended to go to a gynecologist.
3. sudden weight gain. If you take weight or feel bloated for more than two consecutive days, you may have problems
ovaries and you really need to investigate. If, instead, you have swollen feet, can be the heart of a medical condition such as congestive heart failure, translated by difficulty pumping blood to the body which causes fluid to accumulate in the extremities.
4. Headaches sudden and extremely strong.
We all have headaches, but when they hit us suddenly and are extremely severe, is likely to be due to an aneurysm or due to the rupture of a blood vessel in the brain. If the aneurysm, the blood spreads to the brain tissue and causes a terrible headache really need to call the emergency service in these conditions.
5. Abdominal pain. Abdominal pain can be caused by what we eat, but when they persist, may be caused by aortic aneurysm, ulcer or appendicitis. You must investigate.
6. Blood in the stool or chair dark. Blood in the stool may indicate bleeding from the colon or hemorrhoids. Dark blood indicates bleeding near the stomach because of an ulcer or intestinal cancer.
7. wheezing and short. This symptom may indicate the presence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or pulmonary embolism, specifically a blood clot in the blood vessels of the lungs. Both medical conditions are extremely dangerous and should be investigated urgently.
8. sudden weight loss. If you lose more than 5% by weight in less than six months without doing something about it, it may be about cancer because weight loss is the first and most common symptom of any kind of cancer. It can be an endocrine imbalance, diabetes or depression. Investigate.
9. swollen feet that hurt. It can be a symptom of deep vein thrombosis, ie the presence of a blood clot in one of the veins in the legs. It may be a failure and cardiovascular nemaireusind heart to pump blood into the extremities.
10. Pain in the chest. A little discomfort can be caused by what we eat, but persisting chest pain can be caused by a disorder of the heart. If, in addition, felt dizzy, numb hands, sweating and shortness of breath, immediately call the emergency.
Not all symptoms mean severe illness, but better safe than bad. Go to the doctor for your peace. Better to prevent than to treat!